Deter and prevent crimes such as robbery, theft, and vandalism with the proven power of molecular tags
Working directly with police and other security agencies, Applied DNA Sciences stands ready to assist crime prevention efforts by offering forensic-level molecular tagging technology.
- SigNature® molecular tags have been used successfully in the Cash-and-Valuables-in-Transit industry since 2008.
- Molecular tags have been adopted by Sweden’s largest electricity provider to protect power station copper assets. An 85% year-over-year theft reduction has been achieved due to this program.
- SmartDNA® and BackTrac form the cornerstone of the Asset Marking program, in which users can simply brush on an invisible liquid containing a unique SigNature molecular tag. This forensic ownership link enables police to identify and return lost or stolen items.
- Sentry Box criminal tagging system provides the means to to link a criminal to their crimes. This is achieved by spraying an invisible molecular tag on them during a burglary or robbery. The spray is visible under proprietary UV light used by law enforcement. SentryBox can add a powerful overlay of deterrence to commercial and retail establishments including pharmacies, jewelry stores, gun shops and more. The system is easy to install and is compatible with the vast majority of commercially available security systems or access control systems.
- SmokeCloak® DNA security fog helps protect staff, customers and assets in pharmacies, banks, and other retail/commercial locations. A thick, disorienting fog is released in the event of a crime, warding off offenders while depositing a unique, location-specific molecular tag on skin, clothes and stolen items.