Applied DNA Sciences offers a broad range of career opportunities at our corporate headquarters on Long Island.
As a growing company, we employ skilled professionals in molecular biology, chemistry, Quality Assurance/Quality Control and Compliance, regulatory affairs, formulation, IT analysts/developers, business development professionals, sales, marketing, finance & accounting, project management.
We strive to be a vibrant, inclusive, team-oriented environment that will:
- Foster internal excitement, creativity and growth (personal and corporate)
- Continue to sink deep roots in our local economy and give back to the community
- ASPIRATION– A strong and persistent desire for high achievement
- CARING – Feeling and exhibiting concern and empathy for others
- CREATIVITY –The generation of new ideas and concepts
- INTEGRITY– Strict adherence to moral and ethical values and principles
- OPEN-MINDEDNESS –Receptive to new ideas. Unprejudiced; unbigoted; impartial
- RELIABILITY – Consistent performance upon which clients and employees can depend on and trust
- Manager, Quality Control
Please send your completed employment application and résumé to Larry Kick, Executive Director, Human Resources.
Applied DNA Sciences maintains a strong policy of equal opportunity in employment. It is our objective to recruit, hire, and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Our equal employment philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, promotions, transfers, job benefits, and terminations.
We offer excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits plan.
- Medical Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- $50,000 Life Insurance Policy Paid By Company
- Group Universal Life (GUL) Insurance
- Spouse Group Universal Life (GUL) Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Medical FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- New York State Short Term Disability (STD) Paid by Company
- New York State Short Term Disability (STD) Buy Up Option
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- AFLAC Cancer Plan Paid By Company
- Nine (9) Paid Holidays
- 24 Paid Time Off (PTO) Days (Prorated based on start date)
- Bereavement Leave Up to Three (3) Days
- Jury Duty/Witness Leave Up to Three (3) Weeks
- New York State Blood Donation Leave
- New York State Bone Marrow Donation Leave
- Personal Non-FMLA Leave of Absence
- Military Leave of Absence
- New York State Spouse Military Leave
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance Paid By Company