Tagging and Testing Platform
- Forensic Certainty. SigNature T can be applied to and tested at any point within your supply chain, allowing for forensic traceability from land to brand.
- Customized. Unique to each customer, batch or lot. Cannot be copied.
- Quality with Precision. Specially designed to have no impact on the quality or the performance of the textile being tagged.
- Seamless. Easily integrates with existing manufacturing processes.
- Affordable. SigNature T DNA tagging can be used to protect billions items, from fiber to yarn to fabric.
To achieve pima cotton certainty, SigNature T DNA tagging is complemented with fiberTyping®
What is fiberTyping®?
fiberTyping is a patented DNA test that can be used to determine if a product contains the presence of Gossypium barbadenseDNA (Extra Long Staple “ELS”), Gossypium hirsutum DNA (Upland), or a blend of both. fiberTyping is a powerful tool to help the cotton industry ensure that products labeled as 100% ELS, or 100% Pima, are compliant with label claims.
What is fiberTyping with Quantification?
fiberTyping with quantification provides information about the percentage of ELS DNA and Upland DNA present in a “blended” sample. This service is available only when a result is determined to be a blend. For more information about this service, please contact us at email@example.com.
SigNature T DNA Authentication
Know your supply chain
SigNature T DNA and fiberTyping can help ensure the quality, authenticity and integrity of premium ELS cotton products from source shelf.
- Growers can sell more premium cotton
- Manufacturers can produce better quality items
- Retailers can deliver a prestigious array of products
- Brand owners can ensure quality, build trust and reinforce loyalty
- Consumers can make informed decisions to purchase quality items
- Quality, authenticity and integrity of products can be guaranteed