Deter and prevent crimes such as robbery, theft, and vandalism with the proven power of SigNature® DNA.
Deter and detect crimes such as robbery, theft and vandalism with the proven power of SigNature® DNA.
.Working directly with police and other security agencies, Applied DNA Sciences has measurably reduced crime and assisted crime prevention by offering forensic-level DNA technology.
- SigNature DNA has been used successfully in the Cash-and-Valuables-in-Transit industry since 2008.
- DNA markers have been adopted by Sweden’s largest electricity provider to protect power station copper assets. An 85% year-over-year theft reduction has been achieved due to this program.
- DNAnet® is the cornerstone of the Home Asset Marking program, in which users can simply brush on an invisible liquid containing a unique SigNature DNA mark. This forensic ownership link enables police to identify and return list or stolen items.
- Sentry intruder tagging systems provide a means of linking criminals to crime scenes. Ideal for commercial and retail establishments, Sentry units are equipped with an indelible, fluorescing DNA marker which is sprayed on offenders in the event of a crime.
- SmokeCloak® DNA security fog helps protect staff, customers and assets in pharmacies, banks, and other retail/commercial locations. A thick, disorienting fog is released in the event of a crime, warding off offenders while depositing a unique, location-specific DNA marker on skin, clothes and stolen items.