Expand and strengthen any crime prevention effort by establishing the means to TAG, TRACE and CONVICT criminals
As a crime is being committed, the offended is sprayed with an indelible forensic tag
This tag helps police identify (UV light screening) and link (DNA) offenders and stolen items to specific crime scenes
Greater ability to convict and deter
How SentryBox Works
Forensically secure, proven SmartDNA technology
- Creates a robust evidential chain
- Exceptionally small unit
- Ideal for covert use
- Simple to install and use
Sentry deployed in retail, bank, pharmacy, ATMs, vehicles, vending and ticket machines
Fleeing offender tagged with location-specific fluorescing DNA spray
Police screen suspects with UV light — sample glowing areas for DNA analysis
DNA analysis links offender to crime scene
Protect against theft and vandalism — retail locations, banks, pharmacies, industrial facilities
Box units incorporate an aerosol containing SmartDNA. Each canister contains a unique DNA code with 35 ml of liquid available to be sprayed in multiple activations onto the criminal(s) over a period of up to 8 seconds forensically linking criminal(s) to the crime scene.
• The spray is water-based and is completely safe and non-hazardous having been fully tested for safety by toxicologists.
• Under ambient lighting conditions the spray is colourless and does not visibly mark items.
• Under long-wave UV light, the spray is clearly visible with a bright red colour which cannot be confused with other fluorescent colours which occur naturally such as blue and yellow.
• The spray is ejected from the nozzle in a cone or wide-angle pattern.
• Ideal for use as a standalone unit linked to a push button trigger and/or sensor. Trigger using an external device (e.g., PIR, panic alarm, motion sensor, break glass sensor or tamper button).
• The Box unit is exceptionally small, measuring just 180 x 75 x 40 mm.
• Box is powered by 12 V DC.