Expand and strengthen any crime prevention effort by establishing the means to mark, trace and convict criminals.
Sentry Intruder Marking Systems are deployed in retail locations, banks, pharmacies, industrial facilities — any place where the goal is to protect against theft or vandalism. If a crime is committed, the Sentry spray unit is activated, spraying intruders with a liquid containing an indelible DNAnet® forensic tag.
Linking Criminals to Crime Scenes
Sentry Intruder Marking Systems
with DNAnet forensic tagging technology
- Sentry can be used as a standalone system, or integrated into an existing security system.
- Small, flexible design with remote solenoid where space is restrictive.
- Ideal for covert CIT, ATM and rapid-deployment settings.
- Multiple discharge jets allow for instant and covert marking of intruders.
- Activation from any input device (e.g., tamper switch, glass sensor, vibration sensor, panic button).
- With forensic DNA at its core, DNAnet is an effective means of deterring crime. Compelling warning decals posted at point of use place criminals on alert.
- The DNAnet mark emits a bright red UV signal making it easy to identify on the spot. Once the signal has been detected, the evidence is sent to Applied DNA Sciences for forensic evaluation.